Please continue to pray that local churches will be moved to become more deeply engaged in relational ministry with our neighbors. Pray specifically for good attendance, sensitivity to the Holy Spirit, wisdom, and overwhelming enthusiasm as pastors gather to tour ministry facilities and discuss ministry strategy and church involvement on April 27.
Praise God for the many ways He is touching the lives of our Love INC neighbors/clients.
- Recently a neighbor called to thank the volunteers in the clearinghouse for praying with her. She was so excited to share that after receiving prayer about a job opportunity; God had provided a job for her. She is now working 20 hours per week.
- Another neighbor called to update us on her situation. After hearing about her life and the difficulties she has been having, the clearinghouse volunteer prayed with her. In response the appreciative neighbor exclaimed, “That’s the best thing that will happen to me today!”
Please continue to pray for the needs of our neighbors. Please pray this month for . . . .
- Clients who have become discouraged about their situations and are losing hope that things can be better for them.
- Those who are transitioning into their own place after being homeless and have many material needs.
- Clients who have found work and have had a reduction in benefits or the loss of benefits and now must learn how to budget and become financially stable.
“And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.” ~ Matthew 21:22